This 2005 electric Club Car worth buying to resell?

Scooter13bug

There is an electric golf cart that I'm thinking about buying, but would like some advice on whether it would be a good idea or not.

It's a 2005 I think, the guy got it from a golf course as payment for some work he did for them. It doesn't have batteries, a front bumper, rear bumper, V glide thing, or a forward/reverse handle. It does have a battery charger with it. He never saw it run, says the golf course guy said it ran fine when it had batteries, V glide, and forward/reverse control. He also said that the charger worked when last used.

The guy painted the body, which looks good in the pictures at least.

Would this be worth buying to try to resell for a profit?

I have a back seat for 2005/2006 Club Cars that I want to get rid of and the idea is that this cart would be the way to do it. Also, it could be a good project for my nephew, the backseat installation anyway.

Not being able to test anything though, would you just assume that none of it works? I see that you can get a V glide on ebay for $50 if a Club Car DS V Glide Wiper Switch Case is the whole thing, maybe $175 if not.

Selling prices for electric carts seem to be all over the place. I see one that just sold for $190 that supposedly works but would be without batteries or a charger.

As you can probably tell, I'm not a golf cart mechanic and would have to have an experienced person deal with the V glide.

Too many unknowns to be worth messing with? The price is $700 but I wouldn't want to go over $250 at most as it is. I don't know if he'd go that low but if so, would you buy it?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Absolutely not this is an old Series cart From your description it sounds more like a 95 it’s going to cost you 1000 bucks to get it running and it’s not worth that even for free