Thelt's Hyundai Golf Cart

thelt

Here are a couple of pics of my Hyundai Golf Cart . The back seat is from a Yamaha G-2. Everything else is pretty much as I got it. I did add a cigarette lighter from a Crown Vic and swap out the on/off switch from an EzGo.

sn0879.jpg

1ze9oyc.jpg

thelt

It was basically a bolt on. If you look behind the passenger front seat you'll see where it bolts on. The only real mod was taking the piece I cut off for the bag holder and using it as a spacer and getting a longer bolt and drilling the holes then just bolting it on.

Behind the foot platform is a piece of stainless angle that came with the kit. It is resting on the rear bumper and attached with some stainless lag screws.

That was all there was to it. besides some grinding to clean up the cut-off's and putting some rust proof paint on the exposed ends.

Now for some new paint and some other "make pretty" items. I am thinking about larger tires also. And who knows what else.

thelt

I want to put some larger tires on if I don't have to lift it. And repaint it with a nice color, like red, to match my truck and motorcycle. Motorcycle is GA Bulldog Red/Black. Truck is red.

thelt

I've also put the required amber strobe on top and added some LED tail lights in place of the stock ones. Also have Red LED at the top of the canopy. with the flip of a switch they wig-wag.

Nightow1

I know this is an old post, but anyone know what the lights are i need a set for my Hyundai HGG1 and am having trouble finding the right size to fit.