Theft Security Alarm for Golf Carts

EZbuggy

I posted this on the E-Z-GO golf cart section of the forum as security is not make specific and was trying to get some ideas.
I was wandering what everyone is doing to protect their golf carts from thieves? Any alarms, security systems, etc.? What works best?
I cruise around the neighborhoods and to the store where my cart is being left unattended and worried about someone stealing it.

Anybody use GPS trackers

Zman

Cartaholic
Yes they make a steering wheel lock bar to accel pedal, they make a alarm that used a FOB to diasable cart

EZbuggy

Thanks for the replies..I was actaully looking for something in case it gets taken and thrown in a trailer or back of a truck....all I use now is a heavy coated cable and lock and a decent set of b9olt cutters will get right thru that.
I saw some GPS Tracking devices online but its hard to tell which ones are worth the money or not ?????
Anyone use any of those??? Something like Onstar maybe ??

dougmcp

They weigh over 1000 lbs so getting it into a truck or trailer without driving it on is extremely difficult. Locks only keep the honest people from stealing your stuff, for everything else there's an insurance policy, just add it on.

EZbuggy

Well..I treated myself for Xmas and got me a GPS Security Tracker for my golf cart.....I have been looking at different options and this one came highly recommended. It was very simple to install and operate. very cool...I played with it all weekend and very pleased with it so far.