The Wife's Golf Cart project...

06z400rider

I'm disappointed that the lifted cart didn't come out of paint today, so I thought I'd post pics of the wife's newest project golf cart. I let her handle some of the custom jobs. This one started out as a 93 CC 36V. I had enough stuff laying around from 48V CCs to convert it over to 48V, and the 6V batteries were shot anyway. So I made it 48V, and she had our graphic design shop create and apply PINK LEOPARD PRINT VINYL WRAP! She's crazy, I know.... We also have custom seats and upholstery coming for this one, which will arrive Friday. Today I installed the simple SS wheel covers and a Jensen marine stereo with auxilliary input, and it's Sirius satellite radio ready. I couldn't find hardly ANYWHERE to install the speakers on a CC. Normally, I put them by the shifter in an EZ GO, but this is the first I've put in a CC. I had to put them in the fender wells above the rear wheels.... It sounds pretty sweet, though. Question: The radio is made to work off of 12V. On a 36V, I hook it up series across 2 batteries. On this 48V, I meant to order a voltage reducer from the pack voltage down to 12V, but I forgot. So....I hooked it up across 2 batteries at 16V, and it works fine for now. I'm just hoping that when I charge it, and pack voltage gets a lot higher, it won't burn something up. I feel pretty confident that it wont...What do you guys think? It's nowhere near finished. It still needs to be detailed, seats and upholstery installed, aluminum trim polished, tires shined, etc.

Choice3.jpg
]

Choice7.jpg

Choice6.jpg

Choice5.jpg

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Without bag well liner. I think ya need to put the voltage reducer in.
Nice lookin' build. :hattip:

06z400rider

I think that's a good idea, dirtysouth. Thanks for the feedback! I'll post pics once it looks like something and gets put back together with new seats, etc.