The Old Yamaha G1 Golf Cart Is For Sale

tough old bird

My husband has been gone for many years but I kept the golf cart for our Lake Erie beach community use. It is a Yamaha G1 mixed-gas, posit-traction cart with a bucket that tips up along with the bench seat (seat was new in 2017).
As I grow older, I find that I need to use a vehicle that will get me and everyone around in the winter, which means some other kind of UTV other than our dear "Beast," aptly named by the neighborhood children and relied on by our elderly.
Where should I go to advertise? No dealer will give me anything for it, and it's in perfect shape--lifted, knobby tires (and a spare!) and these engines never wear out. My husband bought the cart from a dealership whose owner used it for his yard cart so it was in great shape when he got it and he was meticulous about maintaining it. Ditto for me, but now our wonderful service mechanic has left the dealership for another job and I am somewhat caught without ideas.
Suggestions?

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
A lot of golf carts and golf cart parts get sold here on the forum. Post your asking price, location and a couple of pictures in this thread so people can look at it. Good luck with the sale. :hattip:

tough old bird

Thank you for your reply.
I live in the Buffalo NY area, and he is appropriately parked for the winter in our garage, replete with battery charger.
Not truly conducive to photographs for sale items! HA!, and as I write, it is snowing.
I'll pursue this closer to spring when I can "set the scene" and him with bells and whistles.