The IGKRA runs off one of its own Members

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
now i know i'm not the smartest guy out there but why would the leaders of the family friendly, love thy bother association bad mouth one of there own, what could have this person have done to be run off
dazed053.gif

this dude has a family so it can't be that, he races carts soo..it can't be that, he flew banners on there sponsors page so he gave them support for there cause
yes.gif
yet the igkra pulled his banners but are still using his pictures on there site.
why not remove his pictures if you don't like the guy? i think they gotta hang on to what little they have, why not replace them with Mac Daddys way fast 48 volt or SpongeBob's electro kiddy
dazed053.gif
fair is fair right! why do they Promote there association as a race related group and then beat on there members??
sounds like the very same thing essness has posted here on CAH over and over again about the NGKRA, funny how when the shoe is on the other guys foot it some how makes it Ok.

JIMMY

Its a sad day for the igkra they lost a good one, and lost my support! I thought they were all about families and doing the right thing?
thumbdown.gif
Bad as Robby at plumquick with his cowardly move!

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
So like you said Nubs the IGKRA is doing exactly what they were accusing the NGKRA off when all this BS first started. And its VERY clear now that they had plans for starting the IGKRA before the arguing started...

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
well by befriending gb and settin' up shop at pq they thought it would make em look legit, now essness and gorno found other touchers to hang with so theres no need keep gb or advance the igkra. the igkra site is dead, essness has a picture of his blue yamaha on there that he sold two years ago
rolleyes.gif

it is what it is, i just wanted to point out that they'll cut ya if ya give them a chance.

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Well it seems that conformity is demanded or else.
But the salad must be tossed.
Oh, wait that's my job.
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
I just want to know what the difference is between the igkra and a few guys at a campground with golf carts??? I'm not bein' sarcastic at all. WTF are they about? Fer real... Anyone???

dirtysouth

The IGKRA was founded based on a need within the community to form an organization that could be enjoyed by the entire family. (Especially Gay Families)

We will sponsor events intended to appeal to all age groups involved in using golf carts as a form of recreation. (As long as it don't cost us nothing and it can be pulled by my...
redface.gif
a jeep.)

Racing, we will sponsor racing events that are intended for the entire family to attend and for all levels of golf carts. So, whether your cart is completely stock or you have a big block v-twin, or mega volts you all have the same opportunity to come race and enjoy the company of others that are involved in the hobby. (Again... It's a money thing.)

Rodeo’s, bonanza’s what ever you like to call them we would like to have at least a couple of these events per year. If you have a venue idea, please contact us. (Whatever you like to call them?)
rotflmao.gif

Again, the International Golf Kart Recreation Association, Inc. is dedicated to providing the best possible experience for the entire family.(Talk to me... Best possible experience of???)

They ain't spent a friggin dime on any event... They use the "Donate" bull:censored:, like their assbaby leader who want get a job...
rolleyes.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif

dirtysouth

What can I say... I don't understand what they stand for that can't be done in a campground or gated community without spending a dime...

1- They talk about chit but never do it.
2- They talk about chit but never do it.
3- What are they doin' so special???

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
the IGKRA was formed out of hate and Jealousy for the NGKRA and its members, the misfits and wanna b's tried to hang but quickly found that it was all over there head. essness then started to complain and wanted to make changes to fit his gay life style but when we refused he used his power as admin on the ngkra forum to funnel BS info to GBW, now as more of the story comes out we see that essness was just roadys pivot man.
the NG gave essness the opportunity to help build the forum and the sport but he chose to set it on fire. the minute essness returned to BGW he was given a pat on the back for a job well done, now thats how all the beating started here.
this is the very same move essness, gorno, robby,, put on garagebuilt
yes.gif
IF YOU DON"T DO IT OUR WAY YOUR OUT! now if the igkra and plum quick wants to embrace this life style and incorporate golf carts into the mix more power to em' but don't hide behind the door and once somebody steps in all jump out holding there joints and demanding that you pull on them.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
some of you gents will remember a few yrs back when roady would throw a fit if somebody would bring up the plum quick name! Now,,there sleepin' together
dazed053.gif
can't trust non of them i tell ya.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
this is a email i sent the igkra on monday afternoon, but nobody had the balls to return it
dazed053.gif

Afternoon boys,
since it appears that you fella's have thrown garagebuilt under the bus i'm thinking that ya should remove his pictures from this site. some of you may remember when gorno made a big stink over his cart appearing in one of gb's pictures and shared his distaste on bgw for all to read, now if i'm wrong about the igkra whrowin' gb out? then i would think some public support from you fella's would be the family oriented thing to do! Yes?
i see no reason for myself to blow my horn in a public setting if you indeed do the right thing, its your call boys, I hope to see a response soon.

Thank’s for your time.

Nubs/pizzamaker/ jaw bone of an ass, whichever you choose.