TDAWG 48 volt golf cart drag race video

GarageBuilt

But If I may say !!!! Yes a man does what brings him the most fun yes,? And thats kool !!!! But your talents run much higher & was hoping to see you in out law..... Congratulations on the run !!! Very Impressive ....

TDAWG

By the way, did you just equate a persons talents to the amount of voltage that they run or was I the only one that mis-understood that?

GarageBuilt

Oh hell !! Tim. It really don't matter what I say.... You are going to make out of it what you too.. Never mind !!!! Good luck with what you are doing...

TDAWG

Thank you, and good luck with whatever it is that you are trying to do also. Here is a little hint for you. It may help your case. The word is "Raptor" not rafter. Now would you "Please" stay out of my 48 volt drag race video thread.

TDAWG

You dont seem to understand that by insinuating that I am switching voltage is calling me a liar and a cheater. :dazed:

GarageBuilt

Well its to late now Tim but for what its worth I was not insinuating that you were switching your pack from a lying or cheating point.... It was a straight up question from me to you... You Sir turned it in to the insinuating question as it stands today....

TDAWG

I cant believe you still dont understand. If you switch voltage while you are running in a 48 or 72 volt golf cart class, then you are cheating correct?