Suggestions for Cartahoilcs

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I'm open to any suggestions anyone has that they think may add to the site.
Such as added forums, etc... If anyone has some ideas PLEASE post them here and we'll talk it over and see if we can make Cartaholics a better place. Your opinions matter to me seeing how without you the members this would be a lonely place...

Thanks, HRC

csf1975

I have a few friends that I can add this site to there site just keep an eye out here for a link to Cartaholics
www.gunnersden.com

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Thanks CSF!!! I really appreciate it. Everyone is always welcome here. The more the merrier!!
biggthumpup.gif

Thumper

HRC, how about an area where we can list and discuss non cart items we use on our carts? And how we mounted, installed, wired, etc. the items.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Sounds good to me Thumper. What do you think we should call it? Let me know what you guys think and I'll add a forum for it. Or I could make some adjustments to the "Tool Box" forum and we can use it for this idea.
Keep the suggestions coming
biggthumpup.gif

Thanks, HRC

mb523

I am not sure where I saw this... I think it was here, but I can't find it.

How about something similar to Buggie's COTM contest... divided up into maybe year categories or like budget carts, speed demons, best looking, lifted and so on. Just some suggestions.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
mb523,

We're both thinking alike on this one. I've been thinking about it for a while now. I'm in the process of doing something with the idea. Before I can take it to the next level we need to wait until their's more activity here which I believe will be very soon. As soon as I have more info on my plan I'll let everyone know about it. I'm not promising anything but if all goes as well as I hope with this site we will have a monthly contest here with prizes for the winners...

Thanks for your input!!!
HRC

mb523

Well, lets hope that all goes well and more people come here!! This is a great fourm, very open and useful and I wish more would join us!!

Short Circuit

Hey HRC

I have nowhere to to post pics of my Hyundia !!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Even though it is patterned off a Yamaha I don't know if it would be a good idea to put it in the Yamaha section
unsure.gif

Mark

gornoman

All of you guys with lifted carts make me sick.

JUST KIDDING!!!!

But on that note, what about a section for carts running no lifts and stock sized tires? Modified Sleepers?

Or am I the only one? LOL!!!

Fairlane

JEALOUSY, isn't it wonderful.

Glen

just kidding!! My next build is going in the direction of a prostreet theme. Slammed, wide tires tucked inside rear fenders and a Vanguard. Yeah, we need some more catagories

mb523

Gornoman, I agree with you on the non-lifted carts section!! We deserve recognition too! LOL I will be your non-lifted cart friend!! You won't be alone!

By the way Fairlane... nice cart!

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I hear you guys on the low rider section. Let me look things over here and decide where to put it...

EDIT:
Ok I thought about this and heres what my idea is on it. Start a thread in the Cart Club section and call it something to do with lowriders or non lifted, whatever you like. If the thread catchs on I'll add a forum for non-lifted carts.

Thanks, HRC

cerberus

...I received an invite to come back and visit...
...been through several topics...looks like a lot of changes have been made for the good...
...for what my opinion is worth...
...looks a lot better...
biggthumpup.gif

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Thanks Cerberus, Your opinion matters here as does everyone else's!! I want to try and make this place as user friendly as I possibly can. I really appreciate you dropping in and taking a look around and hope that you will continue to on a regular basis. If you have any suggestions or questions let me know.

Thanks, HRC

Keyguy

Overworked, underpaid :o) R.I.P.
Hey Cerb,
Good to "see" you!
biggrin.gif

Where's Whac... ,er, I mean Psycho?
newlaugh.gif

Jimmy B.

Thumper

I think the tool box adaptation would work. Interesting adaptations might work too. When I first went to tool box that is what I was thinking of. Also congrads on ownership of the site. You have some good ideas, and we are behind you all the way!