Stick Shift

Texas001

I want a stick shift for my EZGO gas cart. I have seen a couple that I like. I don't want one that mounts to the firewall, I want one that has the shift mechanism under the floor with a rat rod stick. If I knew how to post a picture in this thread I could show what I want. Does anyone know of a product on the market? I have seen the Jakes and that is not what I want. Thanks
tip.gif

SouthTX

You would need to reroute the cables from your current FnR to under the cart, then from there fab up you shifter, you would need to be careful of the pedal box under the floor, so your shifter would need to be a little on the passenger side. Good Luck

Gonzo

Tennessee Squire
It is very easy to post pictures. The easiest way is go to a FREE site like Photobucket and get an account. Upload your pictures to Photobucket, then move your cursor over the picture you want to post. Move the cursor down to the box next to IMG CODE. Left click on the words in the box to highlight them, then right click on the words and choose Copy. Then in your Cartaholics post, right click and choose Paste. The main thing is getting the pictures hosted, you can't just add them from a file on your computer.

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Have not seen a kit anywhere for a FLOOR mounted shifter.... Put on the brain cap, break out the welder, and get to work!!!