Steering help

djhartley2003

Hi my name is David and I live in Chino Ca. I have been checking out the site and getting some good info but this is my first post. I have an old Ezgo that i don't know the year of. There had been a lot of mods made to the cart before I got it. It was given to me for free so I figured the price was right. What I need is help finding a steering column for a 73 to 94 Marathon. I have the steering housing in the cart and it seems to work fine. I need to find the column, shaft and reduction gear. There may be other parts that I am not aware of that would be needed. Can anyone tell me where I might be able to find these parts or if anyone has an old steering assembly they want to get rid of let me know. Thanks for any help.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Welcome to the forum...

Post a ad in the wanted forum here. You can also call BU 1-888-444-9994 and ask them. They have a lot of Marathon parts that aren't listed on their website...

djhartley2003

Well I don't need this anymore. I found a donor cart that I am picking up on Saturday and it is complete except for the batteries and I am picking those up on Saturday as well. Its a 1989 EZGO with the charger for $100. From the pictures I have seen it looks like it might be the primary cart and strip all the suspension parts off the one I have now and build from there. I don't see a way to post pictures up or I would show you what I am getting and already have. Have a great day everyone.