Very interesting! I finally found the stalling problem- after it became brutally obvious. Last week I pulled the carb and cleaned it again. It was slick as a whistle inside but I still cleaned it thoughtfully. Put it back on same problem but less pronounced. Well while I had it at the festival it quit completely and wouldn't start for a while. So I charged because I think I have a bad ground somewhere. It started and ran fine afterwords. Well yesterday I opened it up to look over everything and low and behold I found the F1 wire to the starter generator burned into the wire.
Al this time it was arching against some steel strengtheners I had added under the seats. Heat shrinked the wire, moved it down and it is working like a charm now.
Cool I think I finally have it under control. Now just the bad ground.