Spring Is Here and It's Aweful Quiet

TerryH

I had 3 modules in the battery pack give up so I got those changed out and I'm balancing now. Painfully slow when I have to do it manually. Literally having to charge some of the cells 1 at a time and there's 180 of them.
dazed053.gif
I bought these modules used. They are 6 years old and have more than 300 passes on them. Still seem to be pretty stout. New pack is not happening considering how many $$$ those are.

Waiting on my motors to return from SoCal. Little different motor configuration for this year. Few other changes for 2015 but nothing to serious. Still searching for the 100mph pass with my lard butt in the seat. Not sure how much I can go racing this year but hopefully a few times at least.

Ozark Raceway Park is interested in the carts coming back. Hoping to do a drag race only deal sometime this summer there but can't say for sure right now. I'm really not in a position to promote it myself at this point. Right now it's a first things first with the job change deal and such. I'm sure we'll fit in a few passes one way or the other.

Anybody else doing anything????????
dazed053.gif

Hope to see WAY more of this....

TerryH

There will be a cart race at Ozark Raceway Park July 10&11. I'll post more when I get all the details worked out.
tip.gif
tip.gif
tip.gif

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
That's good news.
cool.gif

As much as I'd love to have a drag cart I just don't have enough time to build one or travel 1000 miles to race. I'd have a little more motivation if there was more people involved. After the first year I was seriously thinking about it but the loss of interest by most is the main thing that stopped me.

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
went to the sand drags last weekend... had some issues with the cart so didnt get to run it down the track.....

ill start planning now for the Ozarks race...
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

GarageBuilt

There is three high voltage carts willing to race now... There is at least 4 gassers sitting on the fence. And more than a hand full of stock carts sitting back watching. I believe the sport is worth trying again.
twocents.gif
Only time will tell.
thumbup.gif

TerryH

Awesome!!!! It good to have you back in the game Ronnie. Looking forward to finally meeting Randy in person!!!!!!

I'll post a thread as soon as I get the last of the details worked out.

TerryH

Thanks guys!!! I'm looking very forward to a big turnout! Last year I just got to beat up on Troy.
rotflmao.gif
....until I broke all my crap.
rolleyes.gif

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
well for the most part the trailer is ready... just would like to add a few more things for the long trip..

got the new tires on the truck... so its ready

now for the drag cart need to install the disc brakes and buy 9 new batteries...

and still need a pit cart

and the extra funds for fuel and then the week down time at the shop....

im looking forward to a road trip....

GarageBuilt

Randy, No one loves a road trip more then I do. But as you know I have been east to west. Coast to coast & twice out to California. I've been North to New York & many places in between. If I can say one thing.

Leave the trailer in California. Put the cart in back of the truck & hall Ass East. Well do the hotel deal, On me !!!!! But I get the bed
unsure.gif
rotflmao.gif
thumbup.gif