Spring Is Here and It's Aweful Quiet

TerryH

Should we review the time slips?
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
tip.gif

TerryH

As of right now this thread has over 1700 views and 20 responses. Wondering if any you on-lookers are interested in racing or if you are just creeping on those of us who are?
photo.gif
dazed053.gif
tip.gif

GarageBuilt

I was told no one wanted to race with GBR. So for the good of the sport I stopped. So where's is all the guys at that got their feelings hurt. I'm pretty sure Im not the reason why no 0ne raced last year. I been in high voltage carts since 2008. I learned a lot about high voltage from one of the best. The rest I taught my self. I bought a race motor or two from here & there. But the fastest my cart has ever been is with a motor that I built myself. It takes a lot of money & knowledge to play this high voltage game. And if that's not bad enough alone comes Shock Therapy. Now TerryH has raised the bar.
tip.gif
And he has done it the right way. Plus we all know he has more speed to come. Now from where I stand that is very intimidating. But in no way is it enough to keep me from racing.

And if I'm the reason, for some of you that don't race any more !!!!! Well that's just another excuse on your part. A wise man once told me they don't have to like me to race with me.
So I'm going to race. If we can hold on to this sport for another year or two Ill be building more drag carts for my grandkids. Until then I'll just race with who ever shows up. Besides, someone has to try to shock Shock Therapy.
yikes2.gif
thumbup.gif

GarageBuilt

Now for the guys with hopped up stock carts looking over the fence watching what is going on with cart racing. I say don't worry about what is being said on the other forums. Less than a hand full of us has committed to some at the track drag racing. Come help us build this sport back up. I know the interest is still for a few & a few is all we need to get started again. So come be a part of Troy & Terry's commitment, dedication & hard work to the sport of cart racing.

checkered_flag.gif
checkered_flag.gif
checkered_flag.gif
checkered_flag.gif
usaflag1.gif
usaflag1.gif
checkered_flag.gif
checkered_flag.gif
checkered_flag.gif
checkered_flag.gif

TerryH

Thanks Ronnie!!! I am super glad that you are going to race!! I'm looking forward to seeing you again!!

We will be splitting into 2 classes for the July race at ORP so the stock or mild modified carts will not be racing against the faster carts. I'll wait and see how many show before making the cutoff between the classes but one way or the other the faster carts will be split out by themselves. It is my opinion that it is a safety issue to have 60+ mph carts against 15 mph carts. That will not happen. There will also be a cart show open to all.

Everyone is invited. Everyone is invited. Everyone is invited.

That should be clear enough.
tip.gif
tip.gif
checkered_flag.gif

GarageBuilt

Anything new with the race ? I just had my second back surgery last week. I'm still coming but having trouble getting my cart put back together. It will be a while before I can get back into the garage. Terry you still have your old battery pack for sale . I gave mine away to some old guys at the lake. At the time they needed them worse then I did.
rotflmao.gif

TerryH

So sorry to hear that you had to have surgery again Ronnie. We're praying for a full and speedy recovery!! The race is on for sure. July 10-11 at Ozark Raceway Park. I don't have the fliers ready yet. Trying to line up some sponsorship. I'll be posting as soon as my ducks are in a row. I'll let you know as soon as I can about the batteries.