Speed Increase with Bigger Tires

SHEEKAKA

Finally have all of my parts in hand except the most important -the lift. So in order to get my mind off the wait time I figured I’d ask some questions I’ve thought up.

Anyone know off the top of their head what kind of a speed increase you get when replacing stock wheels and tires with after market wheels and bigger 22-23 in tires? I’m not wanting to modify/ mess with governor or rev limiter and my cart currently does about 12 to 13mph 😒

Also can anyone recommend the best back seat kit? I was looking for something without a handle.... basic as can be as well as light weight as can be.

thanks in advance

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
You should pick up 2-3 MPH with the taller tires. I've never seen a back seat without handles. All Sports makes nice rear seats.

If you add a rear seat you'll probably want to add heavy duty rear springs if you plan on having adult passengers.

SHEEKAKA

I was referring to the “grab handle” I’ve seen on some..... I guess it’s more of step assist bar to grab when getting on and off

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
That handle doesn't come with most seats but can be added to any seat. They're for strapping down golf cart bags.