So CAl Extreme Motorsports Expo May 21st,22nd,23rd

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
This is one of our biggest event that we attend with a big booth... we have a new nice corner spot across from where we have been for the last 6 years... we are bringing about 8 to 10 carts and sidexsides amd a few custom and standard beach cruiser also a few custom wagons... we are bringing the air bag cart , our new radius rhine 4 seater cage, and a new lifed wagon chasssis design., also our drag cart .. hope to see some of you there . stop and say hi and meet our WICKED Girls .. we will post pics after the show

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
SWEET!!! Get lots of pics for us folks on the other side of the country (the cool side
cool.gif
)...
rotflmao.gif

Good luck Randy.
tip.gif
Lots of pics...
thumbup.gif
checkered_flag.gif
usaflag1.gif

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
cause they went right to Side x Side racing... not sure you realize how big these shows are out here a couple of years ago 50k of spectators walked through the gate for this show... is gone down but well over 20 k still show up... over 200 vendors...

we are working on a side x side and cart drag event and have 100 signed up to race there toys...
thumbup.gif
tip.gif
tip.gif

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
i know you do and expect it.... ask walkn tall he has seen glamis on a holiday weekend theres over 100K poeple camping and tearing up the dunes its FF NNN crazy.... i build some bas azz stuff but im a pee in so cal

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
I could only imagine... I used to dream about Glamis when I had my rail. We need to get a sidexside and kart gathering about half that size, yes...

slim67

Ill bet Glamis is something you could do every weekend from the looks of it. The only dunes we hae on the east coast is Silver Lake,Michigan. Thats a 6 hour drive for me

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
now this pics of the $300,000 off road sand car built and owned by Buckshot

its street legal in cali and just won the Gum Ball ralley
i think a LS6 twin turbo this car is bad azz

all hand made alum body

extrememotorsportsexpo2010079.jpg

extrememotorsportsexpo2010080.jpg

extrememotorsportsexpo2010081.jpg