snubber swap

pbillyi69

Cartaholic
can someone post some pictures of a solid engine cradle front mount where the snubber mount is now please

Nubs

Cartaholic
What is this cart your building? i used this Allsports cradle on the last club car i did. its for a ezgo but worked fine:dazed:
425-1_lrg-340x340.jpg

pbillyi69

Cartaholic
lost my job at the end of november and am stir crazy so you know why not spend some $$ and time on something that is fun to do..... i could fix the wiring on the back of my pickup because whomever did it was a lazy turd and didn't use quality connecter or solder so i basically have to completely redo all of it but blah mmm golf cart lol

pbillyi69

Cartaholic
this is the way it is now except the snubber is newer than the one in the picture. I want that to be solid instead of the rubber bushing. looking for ideas without replacing the cradle...however when i do the next one i probably will swap it out for a heavier duty one and do a long travel lift.

IMG_1499.jpg

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
After you upload the picture(s) put the cursor where you want the picture displayed in the post and click the full image button. :hattip:

I fixed your last 2. :)