Small Yellow Box

sfstorm

First off I want to say this is an awsome site and that the amount of help that is offered here is incredible. Now my question, I have a 1996 36 v club car DS and while I was looking around the battery compartment I found a small 1" x 1 1/2" yellow box that has 2 wires comming out of the top (one red and one black) that go to th 2 main post on the solinoid mounted on the frame just under the F/R switch, Does anyone have any Idea what this might be or what it does...
dazed053.gif
.I will try to get a picture if needed... Thank you for any help... JIM

shadowman

well it could hold the microswitch to activate solenoid i,m not sure i don,t beleive i ever saw one with a small yellow box, can you post a pic?.............................................
thumbup.gif

sfstorm

DSC_0174.jpg

This is my Cart 1996 Club Car 36 V, 6" a-arm lift, 22 x 11 x 10 I did all of the work myself, It was bone stock no lights or anything...Now I just need it to go a little faster...

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I have no idea what the yellow thing with the two wire going to the solenoid is. Is that the only wires that come out it?

sfstorm

Yes those are the only wires that come out of it, one wire goes to one big stud and the other wire goes to the other big stud... Should I just try to take it off? It was zip tied to the frame...