slow cart

ben12

I have a standard 03 cc and it is just slow. I would say 10 to 15 mph. Good batteries,cables,water full, just slow. I cant afford all the high speed motors,controlers, and the what nots but I could affors a motor or new gears. To get to 20 mph +- what would be the best way to go and what would you buy?

JRay

Cartaholic
Looks like the cheapest way out would be a higher output motor that would work with your controller. HRC has a new Plum Quick motor for sale that would work for you. Check out the for sale section.

shadowman

a cheap way to gain 3 to 5 mph is upgrading all cables to 4 gage.......not just the battery cables that won,t do it bu6t if you change out all your 6 gage cables to 4 gage you will notice a decent speed increase.....................................
cool.gif

JRay

Cartaholic
All the cables just not the ones on top of the batteries. I still run the 6 gauge, i need to try the 4 i guess. Don,t really need the speed but more hill climbing ability would be nice.

shadowman

jray, yes all of them, motor f&R , solenoid...........everywhere there a 6 gage chane it to 4 gage.............i guarentee you,ll notice a difference.........................
cool.gif