Size of Screws to Pedal Group of Club Car Precedent

admjm

Bought a working kluge of a 2010 Club Car Precedent that is missing the screws/bolts that secure the pedal group to the chassis. Any clue of the size needed?

Also if anyone has a triangular floor cover plate over the brake assembly, I would be greatly interested in buying it!

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Here's what the Club Car Precedent parts manual shows for the sizes of the pedal group screws.
4 - Club Car part number 102595901 Screw, M6x1.0x17 Ph, Taptite
4 - Club Car part number 102596001 Screw, M5x0.8x18 Ph, Taptite
Feel free to post a want ad in the Wanted section of the forum for the pedal group cover plate. Welcome to Cartaholics. :hattip:

admjm

Thanks HRC! This is a great help! I guess I need to invest in a parts manual and just posted in the wanted section.

admjm

HRC, I see your post regarding the parts manual, but do not see how/where I might get this manual. Is this something you sell?

admjm

After downloading, I found that the screws I am looking for are:
102292201 Screw - 1/4-20x2 Tx Pn Hd Sd
102298030 Screw - K80x30 Torx Pn Hd Pt

Unfortunately, none of the Club Car dealers in either Dallas or Houston have them in stock. I can get a SS 1/4-20x2.5 at Home Depot but I have no clue where to get or what alternative I could use for the K80x30. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
If you have an Ace Hardware in your area I'd look there for the K80x30. I just did a Google search for (K80x30 torx bolt) and a few golf cart parts websites came up that showed they had them in case you can't find them locally.