Site outages

Keyguy

Overworked, underpaid :o) R.I.P.
The site is currently undergoing a server change (among other things) and there may be some temporary loading/access glitches for a short time.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause,
Jimmy B.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I've been told by my web host the site is on a temporary server and we may experience slow speeds and intermittent disconnects until its moved to the new server. We should be on the new server sometime today or tomorrow at the latest.
Thanks for being patient.

HRC

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Just wanted to update everyone that during the server change a few small problems have popped up with viewing,

User Control Panel
Profiles

I'm working on getting these issues taken care of ASAP....

If anyone finds any other problems please let me know so I can take care of them.

Thanks, HRC

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Your welcome mb523. And thank you for your support!!!
biggrin.gif

Still working on the few problems with the control panel, profiles, etc...
I will keep everyone up to date on the progress.

And once again if anyone finds anything that doesn't appear to be working correctly other than the things I've mentioned please let me know...

Thanks, HRC

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
The User Control Panel and PM menus are now working. You can now add profiles or edit your existing profiles, personal info, avatars, etc.... You can also view yours and other members profiles and PM anyone by clicking on their name anywhere on the site.

Everything should be in working order now but if you are having problems with anything I've over looked let me know and I'll check into right away.

Also I'd like to say THANK YOU to Jimmy B. (Keyguy).. He has been a BIG help to me in getting everything back in working order here.
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

And also Thank You to all the members for supporting the site while the transition is taking place...

Thanks, HRC

TheCartDude

Cartaholic
Would this have any reason to do with the Cookies no longer working on here? I'm getting a login cookie, it's just not working to log me in automatically. All my other sites work...

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Hmmm, It works for me. How long has it been since you could log in automatically? I did make a change yesterday to the cookies setting here.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Thats good to hear Olboy. It should
unsure.gif
work for everyone now. If anyone has any problems with the automatic log in let me know.

HRC