Shock Therapy Racing First Drag Racing Golf Cart Build

gornoman

Oh for God's sake give it up Ronnie. You can't intimidate anyone. Well, most of your multiple personalities can't.

gornoman

Because in your own words you are dog:censored: crazy, and I don't want any part of your show. Told you before, you are not welcome in my camp after you :censored: on my fathers memory. That bridge done got burned and it ain't getting rebuilt anytime soon.

GarageBuilt

Like I said Steve. Save it . You will soon be able to talk to me face to face as you do on the forums .. Sorry you feel any other way.

gornoman

So just how am I supposed to take it? With lotion and a condom? Give it up tex. You ain't talking civilized to anyone.

GarageBuilt

O' but your wrong Steve.. I'm not coming to Ohio to race . I'm coming to talk stright to you.. I think it's past time. I want to be able to talk to someone on this forum without you popping in. I know that's asking way too much and you have 100 reasons why. So I just want you to look me in the eye face-to-face and give me but one. Surely you will be able to do that . Yes.
tip.gif
again I will see you in Ohio . Save me a spot next to your rig. So just shut up and save it. You will have your chance to speck. But. You can't can you .you need the audience & the last word.

gornoman

Ohio? I have no plans for a trip to Ohio. And if I did, and I found out you would be there I would change my plans, and if anyone asked I would tell them why. Anything you want to say to me can be done right here, in public, for all to see. You are free to post here anytime without fear of me butting in, but when you mention my name (or any of your cute nicknames for me) I'm gonna respond in kind. Get it? This ends when you man-up and end it.