Sharing pics of my 02 TXT

highrpm955

Hey everyone....this is my 02 txt. Mods include full custom marbelized paint,diamond plate aluminium everywhere, 4" lift, 12" wheels and tires, kenwood audio system, full underbody remote control L.E.D. light system. brush guard, nerf bars, trailer hitch and alot of elbow grease!!!

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
That is definitely a sharp looking cart. I really like the color.
cool.gif

highrpm955

I tried several different audio setups, and this is by far superior. The 6" speakers are mounted below the seat by your legs and the crossover tweeters are mounted in the dash below the stereo. This setup sounds AWSOME! The body kind of acts like a sub-cabinet and gives some nice lows. I had an audio shop wire it up and the jackasses wired it to my headlights!!! Needless to say, everytime I turned on the headlights or stepped on the go pedal, the stereo would shut off and then come back on after a few seconds. DEDICATE TWO BATTERIES!!!
biggrin.gif

Grizzley

Is this cart gas powered or a sparky? Did EZGO change the 2002 fnr to an electrical switch? My 2001 had a regular fnr handle.

Fr8mvr

Good looking cart, great pics. You gave me some ideas for mounting the stereo. The roof looks familiar though.
cool.gif

highrpm955

good eye bro! Whilst driving around for a while my back was killing me. Didn't have enough support right side up......soooo I flipped it, and it gives me alot more lumbar support. It's about 3 inches lower upside down, and mades a big difference. Not too ugly, but functional. People who don't own ez gos never notice. Matter of fact...you are the first. Congrats!

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
I noticed but didnt say anything. I got chewed out for pointing out to someone that they put their roof suports on backwards so I just keep my opinions to myself.
cool.gif