Server Change

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
The site will be being moved to a new server anytime in the next couple of days. While the change is being made the forum may be down. If everything goes as planned it should only be down a few minutes if at all.

Thanks, HRC

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Ok the server change went seamlessly. Everything appears to be working still. If you notice any problems please let me know.

Thanks,
HRC

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I guess it wasn't as seamless as I thought LMAO.... The forum email isn't working at the moment. If you try to send a PM and the person has email notification on you will get a error message. This will be worked out soon.

Thanks, HRC

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I wanted to let everyone know that the email is still not working here. It seems there was 2 separate work orders opened with the web-host and they were both working on the server change and some how were conflicting with each other. If you have email notification turned on you may recieve a error when sending PMs and posting. The PMs will be sent so disreguard the error if you see it. I've just talked with them and we seem to be on the same page now. I'll be gone until Sunday so hopefully this problem gets straightened out by then. Sorry for the inconvenience on the email.

HRC

Rod, buddy, you're going to have to fix those PMs. They're driving me up the wall!
wallbash.gif
wallbash.gif
wallbash.gif
wallbash.gif
biggthumpup.gif

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I just got home and was hoping this problem would have been fixed over the weekend. I see it hasn't been
mad.gif

The problem is on the webhosts end and my hands are tied on getting it fixed. I'm really getting pissed off with these guys and if the problem isn't fixed REAL soon the site wil be switching to a new host.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Were back on the original server but still no email. In the process they upgraded this server to a newer version of PHP and now the email doesn't work on this server either LMFAO... I suggested they put us on a server with the older version of PHP but they say that's not the problem. The lead tech is working on the problem now and he's always gotten this old version of IPB to work with the newer versions of PHP and SQL... Hopefully he can work it out soon.