Seeking Info on LED GLOW Underbody Million Colors Kits

Bilito

I'm seeking information on LED GLOW underbody million colors kitsI have seen all their videos on the LED GLOW underbody million colors kits and it looks interesting and reasonable. Anyone have any experience with this company and it's kits? I'm seeking info.

Well, I see it's been almost two years and no one answered your question. Now "I" am curious to know if you installed one. My daughter bought me one for fathers day. I'm painfully looking at the installation. The easiest part is placing the lights, then it all goes down hill. You must figure how to get the wiring to the connection box that you have placed in the battery cabinet. And, how to attach the wiring so it doesn't sag or get caught in something while moving. If you get that far, per calls to LEDGlow, you MUST use a converter that steps down to 5amps (another $30 shipped). The placement of the control panel (the buttons) is tacky as the wires will show. Get through all of that and not only have you learned much about your golf cart, but I will bow to you! YouTube makes it look easy with an eight minute lesson, but it isn't....easy. How did yours go????

UPDATE: They no longer provide the two sided tape, as shown on the YouTubes, to attach the lights, with screws as an option. And, of course, no alcohol wipes, also shown on YouTube. So, more orders, more money, to get this going. I would say you must add about $30 to $40 to the light kit to properly install it.

EzgoTech

Cartaholic
I have used the kits many times for years now they are a great kit to use if looking for a under glow package