Amber

Hi everyone! First day on the forums here. Purchased a Fairplay 4person Legacy Transport at an auction this past weekend and when I went back to “collect” it Tuesday I discovered someone had helped themselves to one of my batteries since the auction on Saturday...smh...don’t want hook up a new on incorrectly and damage anything so I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find the wiring diagram for one of these online? And it looks like these are going to be a pain to get parts for. There’s a couple of trim pieces that are cracked that is like to replace. Anyone that can point me in the right direction for a parts supplier? Thanks so much!

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Hi, there should be a Fairplay wiring diagram in the other manufactures resource section of the forum. The battery would be wired in series like the others. As far as finding parts for your Fairplay I can't help you there. Welcome to the forum.

golfcar2000

Cartaholic
According to my diagram the [2] on drivers side and passengers side [-] posts towards the front, the center [2] the [+] posts are towards the front.

Amber

We have 8 batteries instead of 6 and when we hook them all in line like the diagram we get the top indicator light on this panel that flashes. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 4D589F6B-70C1-4A67-8A07-D1B327991A47.jpeg
    4D589F6B-70C1-4A67-8A07-D1B327991A47.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 10

golfcar2000

Cartaholic
Do you have [8] 6 volt batteries instead of the standard [6] 8 volt setup? Can you take a picture of the battery pack?

Amber

Here is what we have under the second row of seats. This is our first golf cart so I really wouldn’t know “out of ordinary” if I saw it...smh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 16

Amber

Alas it does not. But I suspect at least a couple of bad batteries. We are troubleshooting those now.

Amber

When all the batteries are charged up and the indicator light reads charged, and you step on the pedal, it does not go forward or back. There is a series of beeps that sound off. The beep is 6 short then 3long, 7 medium at the end

Amber

Bought cart at auction and finally got the batteries charged and the indicator light reads charged, and you step on the pedal, it does not go forward or back. There is a series of beeps that sound off as soon as you connect the last battery in line. The beep is 6 short then 3long, 7 medium at the end. Any ideas???

Zman

Cartaholic
You most likely have a kenetec controller if you have a 2008 era cart , they fail all the time, the 6 beeps are nothing, the 3-7 code is probably the controller, i recommend a Conversion kit to a curtiss 1266 controller . they perform smoother and are dependable. you can get in touch with me and i can tell you how to perform conversion.

Zman

Cartaholic
Also body parts are no longer available for you cart. i have some new and used stuff in stock , it just depends on what you need.