RXV Hunting buggy

Slikwillie

I am looking at a lifted 2008 RXV and don't know much about them. I'll be in hilly terrain and using it for hunting mostly. Will this cart pull the hills? I have a 1997 CC I converted to 48 volt controller & it works fine but I spent more than I wanted & need another. Dealer says the RXV will do the job, but he is the dealer. Anyone have any experience in this area?
Thanks

dougmcp

The RXV has an AC motor and should do better than any DC motor cart that has not been radically modified.

Slikwillie

Thanks. Any idea how it will compare to the 48v CC with D&D high torque motor & alltrax 500 controller? I don't want to have to try to beef this thing up to put it in the woods. If it won't pull the hills as-is, it's not worth the money.

dougmcp

Everyone's assessment is different and each cart with mods performs differently, I'd go drive one and see for yourself.

riverrat006

From my stand point the RXV pulls like a tractor. If the program is set right the darn thing is like a billy goat. Just make sure someone or your dealer has the programmer for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!