Runs Good for 1500 Feet Then Stops

joe.steever

2007 48 volt batteries good toggle reverse horn sounds no go foward runs good for about 1500 feet stops wait a few minuts runs slow

Westfront88

2014 rxv 48vt. joe i have the same problem! i also notice that the brake light stays on! The tow switch works and brakes release so i can push it home! ALSO IT WILL GO A DISTANCE FORWARD OR REVERSE AND STOP DEAD WITH A JERK!
I SWITCHED THE BRAKE MOTOR NO CHANGE!

Zman

Cartaholic
Lets back up. What is the pack voltage when it is charged up?
Westfront88 what is your voltage from the solenoid to controller when it quits?:waiting:

Zman

Cartaholic
I heard there were Bandits in the area, Maybe they got him while he was walking back, They also jacked up the cart and stripped it to the frame.

Zman

Cartaholic
I assume these are 12 volt batteries? What is the total pack voltage when it is charged up and when you are driving it?

Westfront88

I assume these are 12 volt batteries? What is the total pack voltage when it is charged up and when you are driving it?
Yes 12 volt! I could not get accurate volt read. Did hydrometer check each cell, one battery not fully charging and another 2 cells fair ! Charger was showing green charge now suddenly flashing red!

whiteGIANT510

Sorry been sick with the new strain entire family! We all have had COVID and vaccinations! I did check one item with hydrometer! 2 batteries have fair listing. Also the charger is blinking red! Volts average 12.60
Yeah it's worthless to put that poison in your body. It's just a cold of your body works like its supposed to you won't have a problem. Covid is a hoax