Robin 295 Replacement Motor

Noble 6

Need to replace the Robin 295 motor. Looking at a Predator 420 with the Vegas Cart kit. Is this worth it or the direct replacement?

cartmaster

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
It is worth looking into, if that kit includes a new cradle it is a good modification, but not easy to do if not. You have to remember that the robin is integrally part of the engine cradle. You will need to obtain a new cradle to mount the engine on or fabricate something to replace the missing part when you remove the robin.

Lickity-Split

Went with the the 670 and cradle from Vegas Carts.

I'm thinking of the same swap for my '06 TXT with a seized cam in it's 295cc Robin.

How did your swap turn out?
Can you shift from forward to reverse without shutting off the engine? (The Jake's swap kit says you have to shut off the engine to do so)
Will it idle at a stop with the engine running?
How does it perform?

Huge thanks for any review you can offer!

Noble 6

I'm thinking of the same swap for my '06 TXT with a seized cam in it's 295cc Robin.

How did your swap turn out?
Can you shift from forward to reverse without shutting off the engine? (The Jake's swap kit says you have to shut off the engine to do so)
Will it idle at a stop with the engine running?
How does it perform?

Huge thanks for any review you can offer!
Still waiting on the cradle. 2-3 weeks lead time. During the wait stripped down the cart and replaced worn out parts. Added a 6 bank switch for all my lights.