Renegade Golf Carts

ashnshaun4302

Does anyone know anything about Renegade golf carts? They have an aluminum frame and come stock with ac motors and a lithium battery. How’s the quality? Where are they made? Anybody have one?

earthshine

I also bought a Renegade Scout in Nov 2021. PATRIOTIC BLUE and have 105 miles on it. The machine is fantastic and have had NO PROBLEMS what so ever! I also knew nothing about these when I purchased new. Tidewater Carts sells tons of these. It is loaded with all the right stuff and we drive it literally all over town and around the farm. Great pulling hills, 26mph. Added 11 LED light strip bars under frame for our night rides while listening to music. The bluetooth speakers are sufficient. We love it!!! Now my parents are even going to get one. It is lifted 14" and the only thing that is really needed is a set of side steps. If anyone here has a good source for such an item, please post! Overall excellent machine! Very Happy with purchase! (NOTE: I added the TRUMP badges I purchased at a Trump rally I recently went too.) USA!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5816.JPG
    IMG_5816.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6667.JPG
    IMG_6667.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6215.JPG
    IMG_6215.JPG
    241.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6747.JPG
    IMG_6747.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6749.JPG
    IMG_6749.JPG
    179.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6750.JPG
    IMG_6750.JPG
    220.4 KB · Views: 7

19kflo80

I feel I was deceived by Tidewater Carts, as I was told that they were the manufacturer of the Renegade and Recon carts.

Dcrocker68

I feel I was deceived by Tidewater Carts, as I was told that they were the manufacturer of the Renegade and Recon carts.
they told us the same thing

Dcrocker68

Yeah we bought ours June 17th. Started having big time issues with ours the 19th. They kept giving us the run around and then I finally took it back to be looked at and they told me I voided the complete warranty because I BOLTED a lift kit on the cart. Their technician told me they was having issues with them that it wouldn’t work together with everything in it. Had them all pulled off the show room floor parked outback. I’m still trying to find help with this peace of crap lol