Really dub question from a newbie

cppugs

I have a neighbor who was kind enough to repair a club car for me to use. There is no charger though. I have found someone that has a Textron, 36v (which is the correct voltage), but I do not know if you need a specific charger for the club car. Also, the charger is used, is there anyway to test i prior to me handing him money? I am going to talk to my neighbor about the charger, but was hoping some of you in the know could answer my question.

Oh - I think the club car is a 94, not positive.

Thanks a million!

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Welcome to the forum...

If your cart is a 94 36 volt the charger will work on your cart. You'll have to wire the Club Car DC plug on the charger and possibly jump a wire inside the EZGO charger, depending on what model the charger is...

If you post your serial number we can tell what year your cart is...

cppugs

The cart is still at my neighbors house. I tried to call but they were not home. I will get the info tomorrow. Thank you for responding, I will get back after I get in touch with him.

DWscott

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB QUESTION, only dumb answers sometimes??
Can you give us the serial number under dash on right side so we will be sure to give you correct information.
WELCOME TO FORUM

cppugs

Whoo hoo! Got a charger, but am having a problem with the cart and will post under a different thread. Thanks for the responses!