Rat Rod golf cart

oddpowers

I guess I'll put this under non-lifted. not sure what brand it would be. I call it my Rat Rod golf cart.
I guess its about time to put this out here, some of you may like this kinda thing. I've been working on it awhile. some may have seen it over a BU when I started. the first pic is what I was thinking of first, but decided to go a differant direction with it.

oddpowers

I was gonna us it for the drag link. The stearing comes out the side of the body. It looks too cheesey I thinks so I gonna try to come up with something else..

Acetylene cylinder caps indeed.

oddpowers

not sure slim, as with a lot of the stupid :censored: I build, I don't think I'll get a lot of use out of it. I do hope to have it done to bring to the OP Spring nationals.

slim67

the craftsmanship is out of this world. do you remember the guy that built the 27 t on here? I think you guys might start something.

oddpowers

Thanks slim. I have seen his. I started mine back when Seny2 done one. It was an old ford I think, but it was badass! He did his on the BU forum.

oddpowers

Well, heres the deal, I started this project quite some time ago. The first chassis, I buildt, I didn't like, so I built a new one. Then it started to come together a little, and then I decieded I didn't like the wood body, sooooo....... It became firewood, and I went on to build a metal body. here a a few up dates..