Racing equipment

Andy4639

Just thought it would be cool to see everyones rigs for racing. Here is mine.
20' Shadowmaster with new springs and 5200lbs axles. Had to take out a couple of sections of the fence and bought some gravel to park it on in the back yard.
I stil have a lot to do before I'm done but it's getting there. I need the 110 lights and outlets done.
Added batteries to the 12 volt lights so I have lights whenever I need them. Painted the inner wheel wells. Built a shelf in front for work and sleeping if the need arises. Tied the 2 spare tires down.

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Looking Good Andy. Looks like you're getting ready!!!
thumbup.gif

Andy4639

Yea, going to get the cart pulled inside it tomorrow and tie it down so I can get all my hardware figured out. I want to try and get the 110 ran soon also with the outside plug installed for the generator.
tip.gif

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Glad you've got the spare tires for the trailer covered.... Thinking back to last years Bonanza,the trials and tribulations of SnS and G'Man ...
thumbup.gif

Andy4639

Thanks, yea don't want this heavy thing to jack up. I have to get my tire boads made up to! I have some scrap wood I'm going to use for a flat tire ramp to get the one wheel off the ground. Just as long as both don't go flat I'll be good to go.
no.gif
thumbup.gif
tip.gif

Andy4639

I got the trailer hooked up and pretty much got the carts how I want them. Had to put both th spares on one side so I could tie the hand trucks down. Note to self buy more wall ties. Have the carts locked down and it nice not worring about the stuff getting stolen while on the road with everything inside now. Made a little area for the chargers to sit and then put a tie down around the 2 Power Wise chargers so they want fall over.

WALKNTALL

I just have the toy hauler and some open trailers, the toy hauler is too big to haul around for a race trailer. I will probably get an enclosed like yours eventually.

Andy4639

Dang Frank,
Everything is bigger in TEXAS!!! That is a nice Toy Hauler you have! Man how big is that thing?
It's so big it wouldn't all fit in the picture!
cool.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
yikes2.gif

Andy4639

Well the trailer is all ready to go. I think I will have everything ready by Friday Morning. Got to buy a new gas can and that's about it.
cool.gif

Andy4639

Mark I like the way you set it up. I just saw something in your pic that reminded me of something for mine. The quarts lite I have one I need to put in the trailer also. I have a George Forman grill I plan to use too! It's been out in my building forever so I plan to start using it in the trailer, it's electric!
Does that generator in the picture run your trailer or is it extra?
rotflmao.gif

CIMG2962.jpg