Questions About Cartaholics

Fairlane

as you can see I'm having trouble with my avatar and signature. I think I can fix the sig but the pic is not working at all. and also WHERE is everyone?? We got to get this thing rockin.

Glen

and Thank you on the cartwheelin thing

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Ok I got your avatar working... Do you need help with you signature? If so just let me know. I'll clean these posts out of here when we're done.

HRC

Fairlane

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. ARE WE THE ONLY ONES HERE?? HOW LONG AGO DID YOU TAKE OWNERSHIP OF THIS FORUM?? HOW CAN I HELP????

Glen

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Glen,
I took ownership of the site content and domain name on January 29th 2007, just a week ago. I'm confident with members like we have here this place will grow into something for everyone. It may take a little time but it will happen. As far as what you can do to help, just keep doing what you doing, posting. As far as ideas go I'm open to anything and started a thread for suggestions so fire away.

Thanks, Rod

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I will move all the questions about Cartaholics to this thread. A lot of you have had questions so I figured we will try to keep them all in one place so it will be easier for everyone to find.

Thanks, HRC

JRay

Cartaholic
OK i am having a hard time figuring this forum out, how do i refresh the page? f5 don,t do it. i see the mark forums read thing. Is that how you have to do it here? Some one please enlighten me.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Once you have read a post it will still show for a while in the search new posts but the little orange arrow in front of the topic won't show once you have read it. Mark all read will clear them completely from the search new posts. Also if you mark all read it will turn the green light back to red. I think they also go back to red if you leave and come back later. I'll check that out to be sure its working like it should.

JRay

Cartaholic
found the little orange arrows, ok. just something i haven't seen before or never paid attention, my fault

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
No problem jray. I'm still finding things here I didn't know about and I've been using the site for a while lol....
newlaugh.gif