Pumped Up

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I'm getting anxious about spring getting here. It's been a long winter and I'm ready to start enjoying the cottage again. I'm turning my water on in 2 weeks regardless of the weather. :)
I'm looking forward to landing that big Muskie that got away last year. :unsure: LMAO...

JRay

Cartaholic
You have to be excited about opening up in the spring i know i am getting pumped up about our lake cottage. We are always in fl. this time of year and we get back for tax time and it is never warm up there. Makes me wonder why in the hell we live in that cold country.LOL

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I'm definitely PUMPED... Yesterday was about 50 degrees here and after a 3 months of temps in teens or lower I'm ready. Today was a bit cooler but the warmer weather yesterday got me motivated...
fishing.gif

gornoman

We must wait till April 11th to fire up the old park model at the campground in Wisconsin. And, there's a good chance the water won't be on yet as the area has more snow on the ground than in the past 20 years.

I feel your pain HRC, and you too Jray. Just a few more weeks to go.....

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I guess the one day of temperatures in the 50's was a tease. It's been pretty darn cold here the last couple of days.

Short Circuit

I had to blow my driveway out when I got home from work today because of the storm we had last night.
It was one of the worse drives I had into work today. :mad:

Com'on spring :thumbsup:

Mark

matt75

COME ON! 106* heat index and very high humidity makes for a long summer but the winters are great! ;)

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
I am looking forward to Spring too. So I can go North. I know that most of you have not seen it, but the North Shore of Lake Superior is a great place to be in the Summer.

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Hmmmmm. I wonder if you are referring to our horse flies. Deer flies are a little smaller than house flies, are brown and have black circles on their wings. Horse flies, on the other hand, are large and bother you the most when you are swimming. Both have a hell of a bite. You throw these in with the mosquitoes and you have a recipe for keeping the riff raff out.

gornoman

Deer flies, horse flies, house flies, whatever flies! All I know is when your sitting in the boat fishing, they bite and draw blood. You can swat them off you (actually feel their huge bodies with your fingers) and they just come back for more! They seem to have REAL ATTITUDES!

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Me thinks; "Horseflies, Wilber."
Good thing is you can actually whack em. Makes you feel a little better. :hattip: