pulling my hair out

BCGC

long story short. in april i was fishing and thought i could go across a small stream. wrong!
ok so i replaced the controller and the solenoid and the cart ran for the last 4 months. labor day my kid got stuck on the hill with his freinds. the cart has not run since. i replaced the controller and solenoid again still nothing. the solenoid clicks in forward and reverse but the cart refuses to move. tryed to jump solenoid and nothing. i pulled out the controller and put into a friends cart. the cart runs so it not the controller......
wallbash.gif
a couple things when i remove the black wire from the top of the controller it sparks? and the motor get hot,hot, hot,
i removed the motor and really could not see anything wrong?? i'm lost
dazed053.gif
this cart is a 1995 med with a strange f and r switch. it electric but looks like a run tow switch. small switch in front with a black box behind it i don't know if its that? the other thing was the tow run switch connection burn up also the other night. inside the cover there is a connection were the there is a 4 pronge connection the wire that is red with no other makings burned up when i pluged it in. by-passed it and now i get the solenoid to click only when i first try it in each forward and then into reverse. ''lost'' i don't know if its motor or f and r. lost thanks bcgc

BCGC

1st time i ever ran into a bad motor and controller! but if you put your electric cart into water its not going to be good!

BCGC

motor and controller. when the cart would not run. i just thought it was controller. after purchasing new controller all i got was a solenoid click and a hot motor. pulled motor last night installed a freinds and the cart run fine...i was pulling my hair out because in april i changed the contoller after a swim,the cart ran fine all summer. who would of know the motor was going to give up 5 month later...