Project Carts

Drifter

rolleyes.gif
Two of my project carts. I finally got the G1 running great. Will get new paint, wheels & tires and seats this winter. Runs out at 38mph. The Yamaha in the back is one I just picked up. I intend to do a big block conversion, lift kit and aggressive tires on that cart. Can anyone tell what model it is? I tried to locate number but could not find it.
2011-08-15192202.jpg

The engine seized up two years ago. Will require a good cleaning.
2011-08-15192117.jpg

Drifter

Thanks I will check again for the number. The G1 top blew off so I found this one and added. Works great.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Early Yamaha Model G2 serial numbers can be found under the rear bumper stamped into the square cross member of the frame on the passenger's side. From 1988 through 1990 the G2 serial number can be found under the seat where the floorboard meets the engine compartment.
twocents.gif

Drifter

Found new 16 hp Briggs Vangard V Twin cheap for the G2. I need to find a 1inch clutch and then I will be ready to start this project.
naughty.gif

Drifter

The plan is coming together for the G2. Got a 20 hp Honda coming from Nubs. I am going to install a 5 inch lift kit and stretch it into a 4 passanger unit. See how much clearance I can get for large tires. This should be my winter project along with painting the G1. I may even work in some time for working on my hovercraft. I hope it is a slow winter for disasters. Last year was not.

Drifter

This has been a wild winter. I went to work in CA in December and still have not made it home. Hope to get home in a couple weeks. I do not know if I will get to work on project before having to go to New Orleans the end of next month.

Drifter

The g1 is stock except for some adjustments made to carb jet and ignition. The thing sounds like a chainsaw when you wrap it up. It is actually dangerous to drive when you wind it up. My wife loves it.