Precident roof

MPI_Mallard

I have a 06' CC Precident and would like to remove the roof,does anyone have a dissasembly drawing/diagram??

Thanks in advance!

dougmcp

Sorry, just couldn't help it.
rotflmao.gif

spr

find where it bolts to the cowl, then unbolt it.

i figured it out when i was 13... if you know how to use a wrench you can do it. but if you get lost in a wet papper bag, then no, you cant.

dougmcp

It was just my attempt at some humor, apparently it was not well received.

Here are the instructions for removal from the manual:

Remove six (6) bolts at roof, four (4) in front, two (2) in rear. (SEE FIGURE 1) Then lift up roof.

DSC03637.jpg

ALLPICS004.jpg

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
a fella should be able to laugh a little from time to time
dazed053.gif
i apologize for my lack of focus to the question at hand.

Welcome to the forum

kickcan.gif

MPI_Mallard

I simply was looking for direction from people who has been at this for a while,as a master carpenter iv'e made it a point to anwer questions related to my field with the respect it deserves knowing the person who is asking considers my opinion of value. My skill-sets of over thirty years has given me the ability to handle anything that comes along with confedence however I was tought at an early age that "the only stupid question was the one that was not asked" but thanks just the same.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
with thirty yrs in the building construction trade you have had to exercise the ability to apply an engineering mind set along with a ton of common sense, the question asked was valid and we have apologized for our lack of respect in answering your question. it is my opinion that someone with your Accolades would be able to tackle the roof removal with ease
dazed053.gif

perhaps you should invest in the proper manuals for your unit to assure that you are armed with the proper Knowledge to maintain and repair your equipment
tip.gif
usaflag1.gif

twocents.gif

MPI_Mallard

Simply put Nubs, i asked for direction on removing a roof and its support posts in a forum that in my mind is the proper place to ask and got scarcasm instead of assistance, my cart has drains at the rear of the roof that may need to be delt with in a certain way wich was done this weekend along with a Jakes 6" lift kit and new tires. That being said i'll look for a forum that uses its repair and trouble-shooting section a little more serious.

S2MFH

Wow Nubs, you just keep getting smacked from all sides. I completly enjoy your humor unlike this guy. His story seems far fetched to me. I wonder how much he is paying to have all that work done to his cart? Pretty sure he can't handle it (it's not made of wood). It's a real shame we lost him.
rotflmao.gif
thumbup.gif

dougmcp

He also posted on BGW and received the same smartazz comments we gave here.
I'm afraid he's going to have a hard time finding a GC forum that will satisfy his needs.

So, while I'm here, I need specific instructions on how to remove a battery cable on my cart. Please include photos. I am a master electrical engineer but I want to make sure I'm doing it correctly......
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif