Polaris Breeze SL Controller

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
I will be out of town for the week if you want to purchase from me it’ll be next week shop around and see if you can get a better price

Goldwing1947

If you know what you’re doing there’s no problem putting a different controller in there, but There’s going to be rewiring you need to know what kind of throttle it has what the motor is I think They use D & D motors And if it’s series or Sepex or AC Most likely Sepex - separately excited I would go on the alltrax site and download the schematic for their XCT48500 and study that, it will basically be similar for any controller Once you go through that schematic I could probably help you with any of your questions
I am told that in 2010 Polaris had many complaints about the speed of their Breeze and they offered a newer motor to take care of the problem and it was only 300 bucks then, Anyone have any Idea what this motor model was, I just bought a 2010 which is mint and I would like to get a little more speed for it , I don't want to do 30 mph just like 24 or 25 mph so if you know where one is that would be great also. Thanks, by the way I am new to here so please bear with me, Bill

Aek

Hello,
Does anyone know if I can put a universal or a different manufacture motor controller in my Polaris Breeze SL golf cart that has the same 48 volt, 500 amp setup as the oem?

Henry
Does anyone have a contact for purchasing a controller for the Polaris Breeze. It is a Savcon 633T45321

Dbthorne

I’ve read these threads for years and gained a ton of info.. The Polaris breeze seemed to be a nightmare.. so I installed a Navitas using sevcon module and programmer instead of alltrax change a few wires and success so I wanted to share.

mar

New to site, I just got a barn find, 2010 Polaris Breeze, 2021 batteries all seems to work except controller, I want to replace and upgrade, I saw your post, can you tell what I need to order?

Davegoodman09

How did you determine it was the controller?
Send me you email and I’ll forward you the correspondence I’ve had with the Navitas tech fellow.

Carrillo

I’ve read these threads for years and gained a ton of info.. The Polaris breeze seemed to be a nightmare.. so I installed a Navitas using sevcon module and programmer instead of alltrax change a few wires and success so I wanted to share.
Hello Dbthorne
Im facing the same problem with my Polaris 2010, could you email me so I can contact you for mentorship?
my email is [email protected]
thanks in advance

mrriverajr

I am told that in 2010 Polaris had many complaints about the speed of their Breeze and they offered a newer motor to take care of the problem and it was only 300 bucks then, Anyone have any Idea what this motor model was, I just bought a 2010 which is mint and I would like to get a little more speed for it , I don't want to do 30 mph just like 24 or 25 mph so if you know where one is that would be great also. Thanks, by the way I am new to here so please bear with me, Bill
@Goldwing1947 Did you ever figure out how to get more speed out of this cart? I have one and want to upgrade it as well.

Carrillo

CHANGING 2010 POLARIS BREEZE TO NAVITAS AND/OR ALTRAX SYSTEM
Does anybody know who can provide the teaching/coaching service with instructions and diagram of How to change a 2010 Polaris Breeze to a Navitas and/or Altrax System? And how much is the cost?