Plum Quick August Race at Pageland

Andy4639

Yes it would be if that's what you are doing!
He was just making a point for the reason for the rules not pointing fingers. I don't think everyone is going to like the rules but you can't please everyone.
I have to decide if I'm going to put the F/R switch back in the cart now so if Ryan stages it and needs to backup he can.

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
bump2.gif

Andy4639

I know we as a small group need rules to govern our sport. I also know we all need to understand when a event is made up weather it's a NGKRA or a fun event the rules are to be done soly to make it fun affordable and easy on everyone.
I know both of the main groups making these rules and it's not easy.
I also know that we can't keep changing the rules for every event either. We all need to get together on the rules and make this better for everyone and quite trying to see who is being picked on or not. This isn't what it's about.
We need some guidance and we need it soon.

I know electric carts are a little differant than a gas cart but a single engine draster doesn't run against a muti engine car do they!

I think we need a class for single packs and parrellel packs. Then at the end of the day let the 2 run against each other and see if there is that much of a differance. What do you think!

36 volt single pack, 36 volt parrellel packs

48 volt single pack, 48 volt parrellel packs

72 volt single pack, 72 volt parrellel packs
and so on once everyone has ran then let them face off if they wish and lets see what kind of differances there is.

Andy4639

Well I just want everyone to know that the racing in Pageland SC is open to everyone no matter who you are are what group you are representing. The NGKRA, IGKRA, PQ racing, who ever you are is welcome. You don't have to be in any group just bring your cart and lets see if it's fast.

I'm not trying to start a heated discussion on who is or isn't invited here that's been said before. I think there is some bad blood on some of the forums and if someone want's to race and doesn't because of bad info being said that's wrong.
Yes there have been some told they shouldn't come and they know why! I understand the reason. I don't know why they did what they did but I understand why the owner of the track said what he said. If my buisness was done the way that they did his I would have done the same as I know they would if it was there buisness.
I think they understand also but that doesn't mean you blanket the whole group and say they aren't welcome because they are. I'm a member of the NGKRA and I will be there.
I just want everyone to know that you are welcome to race in Pageland SC no matter the org. you represent.
I think everyone knows me well enough that I hope you understand that I just wanting everyone to get along. This is no way a flame issue it's a cart issue.
But guy's it was a buisness that this was done to even if it was harmless none the less.
Ask your self what if it had been your buisness this was done to?
I will miss racing with my brother's of the NGKRA in PagelandSC and hope we will race again soon together.