Please help me identify this EZGO Cart/Truck?

Ed Grothus

I am trying to identify what model of cart/truck this EZGO is? I want to buy it but am not sure what I should offer. I'm guessing it has engine and running gear. The front doors are intact and in the bed of the truck. I'm excited and was hoping this forum would help me out. Thanks in advance.......Ed
EZ go golf truck.PNG

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
If looks like a EZGO Truckster. Is it gas or electric the EZGO Truckster came either way. Take a close look at the frame to make sure it's not rusted out. Without knowing anymore about it and whether it's gas or electric it's hard to say but they're not worth a lot and can range from $200-$800 in that condition. If you can post the serial number and model number we can figure out what year it is.

Ed Grothus

Thanks a ton, I figured it was gas so knowing it was either may be a deal breaker for me.
Thanks for all the info, I'm gonna go and see what it is for sure and see if I can find the serial and model number............Ed

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
No problem your welcome. The EZGO Truckster is used a lot in factories and are usually electric. I don't think I've ever seen a gas EZGO Truckster but I think they did make a gas model.
If you decide to buy it let us know what the serial and model number is and we can tell you what year it is.