Playstation 3

Im just getting into Call of Duty.
thumbup.gif

Same as me!! I have been playing for the last two weeks and I thought I was getting better..... Until my Neighbor/friend came over and put a good whoopin on me!!
wallbash.gif
wallbash.gif
I guess when you don't have kids its a little easier to play all the time! I try to play and my two 6 yr olds come down and they think its the coolest game!! Not really the games that I want them playing right now. Know what I meam??

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
lol... Definitely a lot of blood in COD. My sons are both in their 20's and they kick my ass on all the games. They've been playing since the Nintendo days and are good at it. I've been playing Madden 10 trying to get good enough to come close to beating them. I do well in the racing games but any other games I'm not to good at.

Im 28 Myself "Nintendo days" but after my kids were born that took me out of that era! Its been 7 years since I picked up a controller, and let me tell you that its not easy. Its llike my 60yr old mother getting her first laptop this year!!!
no.gif
no.gif
But she said she could figure it out cause she took typing classes in High School!!
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
LMAO on the typing classes.
rotflmao.gif

My sons laugh at me when I'm playing a game. To them its natural. It takes me an hour just to get warmed up and by then I'm ready to quit.
yes.gif

Bass Hole

Hey HotRod if you ever want to play Madden 10 online let me know. Whats your name on the playstation network?

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
My name is HRC-1. I'm not online much but when I am it's usually at night. Anytime you want to play let me know. I'm not to good at Madden but I'll let you kick my ass.
rotflmao.gif

BadToTheBone

Im still playing madden 09. I heard 10 is a lot better. I guess Ill pick it up and do some practcing then Im going to call you out HRC
rotflmao.gif
tongue.gif