Plans for 1st Cart Club Car Villager-4

StreetGlide

I purchased a used 2002 Club Car Villiger-4, white, with Gray seats and a beige 80" top. It came with 6 new 8-volt Trojan T-860 batteries. My plans are to keep it standard height, paint it the Harley Davidson 2003 Anniversary Silver, (top white) replace the aluminum trim, roof supports, etc. with flat black powder coated parts. I plan to order the ITP Evader 6-spoke, 2 tone, 10"x7" wheels with 205/50-10 Kenda Tour low profile tires and HD rear springs. (Thought about the 205/65-10 tires for the rear but don't have verification that they would not rub while cornering??) The seats will be recovered Black and White. I plan to add a black dash and black overhead Radio/CD console. I do plan to replace all cables with #4 AWG and get the Club Car "high speed” download for the IQ system. No plans to change-out motor or controller now. May add a Harley silver/black Bar and Shield somewhere.

Anyone tied the 205/65-10s on rear of Villiger-4 with heavy-duty rear springs?

Comments or suggestions ref my plans would be appreciated!

I'll upload photos during the conversion....

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
That's going to be a nice cart when your done with it.
I think the 205/50-10 tire will work but I'm not positive. Hopefully someone will chime in that knows for sure...

StreetGlide

I thought I understood "off-set" but I find these same wheels listed as "1-inch offset" and then on another suppliers page as "3+4 offset". Guess it's going to take a little more research for me to figure that out!

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Yes your correct. A 3+4 would be a 1" off set. You should be OK with 1" but like I said I'm not positive. A centered off set on a 7" wide wheel would be 3.5" x 3.5" but you may run into trouble with rubbing on the inside of the tire if the tire you use is wider than a stock tire. I'd go with the 3x4 offset and a tire that is no taller than 18" and you should be fine.

You could give JackRabbit a call and they can tell you what will work. Their link is at the top of the pages here. They also carry a nice line of tires and wheels at decent prices...

gman62

Keep us posted. I have a CC DS that I want to put a set of 205-50-10's on and I am not sure what type of wheel I should use.

StreetGlide

To HotRodCarts and gman62:

Thanks for the info. I will do more follow-up.

Neighbor has CC-DS with KENA PRO TOUR 205/50-10 tires on ITP Predator 10 x 7 wheels which are also listed as 1" (3 x 4) offset. With 4 adults he had rub on rear and had to go to go with heavy duty springs. NO problem now. So, gman62, seems you wouldn't have problem if you use heavy duty rear springs and combo above.

I'm looking for confirmation of using 205/50-10 on the front and 205/65-10 on the rear with heavy duty rear springs on my 2002 CC-Villager 4. Local CC dealer said that he "didn't think" I would have a problem but said he had not tried it.