Pimp Daddy's health

superman 1

I talked to Debbie last night about 8;30. She said they hoped to move Eddie to the Hospice house in Rutherfordton today. She had not expected this decline in his health to be so soon. The family needs our prayers and love. Eddie,s time is in the Lord,s hands.

TerryH

Just wanted to add that today is Eddie's birthday so it will be a difficult day for all of them I'm sure.

OYJ

birthday.gif
Eddie

superman 1

Jean and I went to see Eddie last night. He is in some pain now and the pain medicine they are giving him makes it hard to understand him when he tryes to talk. he is very weak from the treatments and phemonia. We could see the hurt in Debbie,s eyes as she cared for Eddie last night. Heather was there helping her get things together. Heather seemed ok, but we know the hurt they are feeling. They are at Hospice cener at 374 Hudlow rd. Forest City N.C. 828-245-0095 If you can go see them soon, it would be good to show them our love. Eddie,s time is in the Lords hands. It was his B-Day yesterday, his sister came in with ballons and Heather brought pictures of the grandbabbies to sit by his bed.

Ol Jake

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
superman1..thanks for keepin us all in the loop, I know how tough that can be....

'Pimp Daddy' is and always will be someone very special in the GolfCart World....maybe not loved by all, but certainly respected by most....he will always be in the hearts and minds of many of us.....there is only one PD......may the Lord bless him and his family in the days ahead.

TerryH

I just heard from Heather, Eddie daughter. She says that they've been told that it is a matter of a day or so now. Heather wanted me to inquire if anyone was close enough and wanted to possibly be a pallbearer for Eddie? It would be a great privilege for me to be there in person but I just don't see how I can make it from half way across the country. If any of you feel led to help, let me know here or by PM and I'll get the information to Heather.

superman 1

Eddie passed late last night. Jean and I had spent yesterday with them at Hospice, Eddie was asleep the whole time. We left around 4:30 and Debbie left a message he had passed around 11:00 pm. Pray for peace for thier family.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
sad.gif

tip.gif
off to ya superman, it feels good knowin' Friends as well as Family were there. we all have are differences and views but in the end we need to remember that life is very short and to make the best out of it
twocents.gif
usaflag1.gif

TerryH

I can't help but reflect back on that Saturday morning in London, Ky when I sat with Eddie and Debbie in their hotel room. We spent a long time just talking and praying. I could see and feel the peace of God on Eddie that day. I knew in my heart and I think that he knew in his heart as well that he was not going to be healed on this side of Heaven. I don't pretend to understand why, but God works in ways that you and I can not understand. He is God. We are not. Eddie was more than peaceful that day, he was content with whatever the outcome would be. That level of contentment comes only from the Lord. It was an honor to have known him. Thanks to those who put on that race for Eddie. I knew that my trip to Kentucky that weekend was not about racing but about praying and encouraging a friend. We've not lost Eddie Hill because we know exactly where he is. He is at the feet of the Savior at this moment and he is healed and he is whole.