Pictures Of My Custom Low Rider Non Lifted Golf Cart

wifeh8tsit

Here are some pictures of my custom low rider non lifted golf cart.
DSC00850.jpg

DSC00844.jpg

DSC00843.jpg

DSC00841.jpg

wifeh8tsit

thanks ,

and yes it does. i have 2 (6x9s) 2 (6 1/2s)2(5 1/4s) and a 12" jl w6 sub. 500,000 microfarid capacitor. run by lighting audio amps.

BadToTheBone

:welcome:

Very nice looking cart. It looks like you have spent a lot of time on it and it looks like it was well worth the effort. :thumbsup:

OlBoy

:welcome:

You did a nice job on the Yamaha. We like pictures here so post some more if you have them. :coolpics:

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
I see you got the pictures working. :)
Nice cart! I see you were thinking outside the box. You have some new ideas.

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
I'll tell you what. Park your cart 50 feet away from your house and turn on the stereo. Then go in your home and do things like; watch TV, eat dinner, have a conversation with your wife and help your kids with school work. And all this time, you will be hearing THUMP, THUMP, THUMP, THUMP. No music, just THUMP, THUMP. Then see how long it would take before you went out and turned it not only down, but off.

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
I do not like the invasive nature of the bass on these stereo systems in cars these days. They are the main reason I moved out of Mexico. And if you think it is OK, perhaps you have not been exposed to it for long periods. But anytime someone's music invades my home I am steamed. If you take this sh!t to the street in front of my house or anywhere nearby so it invades my home I will be in your face in a minute. And if you are going to defend this to me you can kiss my :booty:

JRay

Cartaholic
Well don't get all pissed off, when they go by my cottage or my home I don't like that booming :censored: either, and there are laws against it. Just jerking your chain a little. Best piece of ass i ever had was excellent, do you good. :thumbsup:

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Well, I am glad that the best piece you had wasn't just mediocre. That would be a real shame.

JRay

Cartaholic
I screwed that up. it was supposed to read the worst piece of ass i ever had was excellent. :rotflmao:

wass1967

EDIT:

Lets just leave it at this.....
I actually agree with COPB. I had a thumpin system once but I had the respect to turn it down in town. I did not want to draw attention to my self. Can you believe that? But it does annoy me hearing that thump.