Pic of Yamaha G1 1982

DrUnKeN_TiGeR

Thought I would share a pic of my Yamaha G1 love this thing!! It’s nothing special. Wanted to make a homemade lift kit but can’t find any specs anywhere on the inet. Also want to put a stereo in it and a few speakers.. If anyone has any ideas on a box I would appreciate it not sure if it could be implemented in the dash or not anyway if anyone has any ideas fee free to let me know. Also I want to try to fabricate a rear facing seat to add to it. PS the picture sucks because I took it with my Cell.

johnny9

your getting addicted..i can tell,haha..if you dont need to haul more than one person a boat seat that matches the color of your cart works good..ive been hauling my daughter around on it for a month or so,and grownups too.
i had to fab a braket to bolt the seat in and i like it a lot for what it is..theres some pics of it on the forum if you havent seen it yet.its nothing speacial but very strong and bullet proof,john

DrUnKeN_TiGeR

My grandfather reupholstered furniture for a living before he passed I think there is an old boat seat in his garage hmm thanks for the idea Johnny ill take a look at yours…. I think that I want to try to put a cheap CD player in the dash and try to put some speakers under my seat just have to run the wires all the way back since on the G1 the whole back end lifts up..

PS yes i am getting addicted lol

johnny9

well at least now you got some tunes..i carry a small i pod and a good speaker on my cart but im gonna install a cd playr in the dash soon,john

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Cool and Clean G1
thumbup.gif
Even got tunes
twisted.gif

DrUnKeN_TiGeR

yea cd part dont work guy was seein it to me for 20 but not gonna buy it without cd player working need to find an old cd head unit

DrUnKeN_TiGeR

ok so im tired of having a cd player that doesnt play cds, plus one of them fried because of the rain so now im looking at marine radios pretty expensive uhg anyway what radio would u guys suggest that wont fry when it gets wet and i think i need to find a way to make a voltage regulator maybe a capacitor