Parting out 82 ezgo gasser & 84 electric ezgo

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Parting out 82 ezgo gasser & 84 electric ezgo
well we are cleaning up shop so need to get rid of these 2 carts

82 ezgo gasser ran good years ago but the spark plug threads are messed up

body panels are rough and i think missing parts are fuel pump, coil and not sure of anything else

84 ezgo is lifted and ill post picks.. we used the later front drop beam and re welded the shock tabs and updated the spindles... made longer tie rod sleeves

body is also rough let me know what you might need and ill try to get pics

thanks guys

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
i know theres alot of people with older carts out there... think there might be something you need off of these old carts

marlin

I'm not at home to verify, but I does have a rod from "gas" pedal to some type of board. I did not see any coils but they could just be missing. I know nothing about the cart. My cousin gave me both of them. This one sat outside for a couple years with the seat off so the rod that goes to the board is supposed to move but it is siezed up. I was gonna fix this one for the kids if it can be done inexpensive enough. I'll do some more checking and post back.

marlin

Mine is an 86, I found the setup that is attached to the pedal on vintagecarts website, tried to post link to the part...will try again..

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
mine are not flares but ill check to see out the rubber is.... anybody else need anything????

im open to offers too need the room

61impala

I have a 81 2 cycle. i dont know alot bout the cart but was told i need the clutch that bolts to the motor(not sure what u call that one). would you have one? thanks

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
if thats the case then i dont have one.... it stayed on the engine when it went to the scrap yard.... we tried to remove but nope it want to stay.