Ozark Golf Cart Nationals July 10-11, 2015

TerryH

Ozark Golf Cart Summer Nationals!!!
July 10-11, 2015

Ozark Raceway Park in Springfield, Mo.

1/8th mile golf cart drag racing and cart show and shine.

Schedule of events:

Friday July 10

Pit gates open at 12:00 Qualifying begins @ 6:00
Grudge races are encouraged on Friday night. Come and bring your buddies and see who has the fastest cart!!!

Saturday July 11

Pit gates open @ 9:00
Cart Show and Shine @ 1:00
Qualifying @ 3:00
Eliminations @ 6:00

This event will be held in conjunction with the IHRA Mickey Thompson Fly Your Flag Shootout. There will be many super fast Pro Mods, Drag radial cars etc.. from all over the country there racing that weekend including Scott Holdridge's "Black Ice" jet dragster. It will be a great weekend of racing! There is also lots to see and do around the Springfield/Branson, Mo area while you are there.

Admission at the gate is $25 for cart and driver with an additional $10 to cover the cart show and race. We will split the cart field into 2 classes once qualifying is complete so the carts will be grouped as closely as we can according to the et and speed. Trophies and cash payout for both cart classes and trophy for the show and shine. Helmets are required for all cart drivers!!

Camping is available at no extra cost but there are no hookups.

It is not necessary to be there both days so if you can only make it for Saturday that is fine. I will be there on Friday morning and my race trailer will be the cart race headquarters. We will attempt to get a block of pit spaces so the cart folks can all be together so please let me know as soon as you can if you are coming so I can arrange that.

Sorry that I'm not able to do a full blown rodeo style event. We will discuss the possibility of doing another show with more events with whoever attends this race. ORP is open to whatever we want to do I just need people to step up to help with the events. There is a large amount of space at ORP with a dirt pulling sled track on site and places to off road.

Everyone is invited!!! Bring your carts from bone stock to wild!!! It's going to be a great weekend!! Let me know if you need any further information. We will see you there!

S.E.R.

Sorry our vacation starts the 4 to the 12th .
We will be in Oliver springs Tennessee riding side by sides that week . Would like to come but just can't make it.
Harvey sold his drag cart and Mark traded his for another race car he has 2 now . Yoall have a blast be safe and good luck!!!

TerryH

Understand. Ya'll have fun. Are the guys that have Harvey and Mark's carts doing anything with them?

S.E.R.

The same man got both of them . Don't know what he's going to do with them .
He comes in the shop from time to time .ill see what he has in mind.

GarageBuilt

After buying a new set of batteries & a new controller, I decided to go ahead & build a new drag cart. I'm really looking forward to the Ozark Golf Cart Nationals. I was hoping some of the old teams would show up & race with us. But I do hear there will be some new guys with some nice carts. Thanks again TH for the your dedication to the sport.

TerryH

Cool!!! Can't wait to see your new cart!! We are all in this together. I'm hoping and praying we can keep it going and that it will grow.

TerryH

Friday bump! Getting close. Only a month to go. We'll be testing this weekend during the Mickey Thompson Shootout at ORRP. Anyone one else testing?

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
i dusted off the dust off me and the cart last weekend.....

felt good to get back on the track ... its been almost 2 years since i have been....

now i have a list of stuff to do on cart and truck to get it ready

good luck and be safe this weekend Terry

TerryH

Managed a 6.62 @ 97.68 yesterday but still have brush issues. I'm sure we will get it figured out eventually.