Our EZGO Eletric Golf Cart With Lift Kit and Custom Paint

vdubb96

Hey guys!!! This place seems to have all the answers and some sweet sweet golf carts!!! Just wanted to join in on the fun! I've got a custom 96 electric EZGO golf cart with a 6" lift kit, custom paint, rims, tires, seats. It's still a work in progress but it's looking sweet!!!

Quick question to anyone, is there any way to get a little more speed out of my cart?? It's all standard right now, didn't know if there was anything I could do to a 96.

2m6q4gx.jpg

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Welcome :hattip:
I'd say a briggs v twin, but that's just me. Sorry :rotflmao:

goin' fast is in the blood of some around here, somebody will be along to answer your questions shortly.

Nice golf cart :usa:

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
welcome to the forum....

hey nubs is electric.....

you can start with speed controller but it best for a new motor with matching controller

vdubb96

Not to sound stupid but I'm fairly new to the golf cart scene!!! :) How can I tell if it's a DCS or Series/Fleet??

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
If it's a DCS cart it will have a run/tow switch on the controller cover. If it doesn't have the switch it's a series cart

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Okay with a series cart you'll only gain torque with a higher amp controller. If you want speed and torque you'll need to upgrade the motor to. D&D builds very good motors and also sell Alltrax controllers. I'd give them a call and tell them what you want to get out of the cart and they'll set you up with a good combination.