Opinions On This Lift Kit

zachalyse

Can I get some opinions on this lift kit? Looks like a decent price. Just don't want to buy anything that is junk.

slim67

Id say it depends where its made. For that amount of money I've seen Jakes spindle lifts with tire/wheel combo for that price. And the Jake's spindles are way beefier than those Rhox spindles by the looks of it. If you want a bolt on kit look at the AllSports A-arm kits which ride way nicer than those spindle lifts.

CartMechanik01

I would want to know the offset of those wheels also, they look center to me....
I would want a negative offset wheel to widen the cart also.

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Allsports A-arm lift kit is only $350.00 and a great ride. Then a nice set 12" tire andwheels is about $600.00

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
are you 48 volts???? also the steel wheel i think would be heavier than the alum

we are finishing up a install with this kit ill post pics soon

zachalyse

Thanks Mr.Wicked - My cart is a 2003 Club Car DS Gas FE290. I've been working with a real cool guy for a kit. Right now I'm pretty much convinced that I'm going with the a 6" Allsport a-arm. Still trying to decide on 10" or 12" steel rims with 22" or 23" tires.

The cart will be mostly used at my camp on dirt roads, fields, rocky pole lines and occasional atv trails. Also, my pre-teen kids will be driving it quite a bit. Will I see much of a difference between the 10x22's and the 12x23's? If price is the same is bigger better?

eldabo

I'm new here . I'm looking at that kit but a 4 inch. Did the kit put the front wheels even with the rear?

Thanks

David