ok so i installed the new controller..and nothing

kajo

i installed it wire for wire and tripple checked my work. i have a green light when throttle is
pushed and all i get is a loud clicking sound..it clicks every time i press the peddle like
a switch is clicking..the directions said if i have green i am good to go??

it has been sitting for about 3 weeks off the charger so i hooked her up to the charger
and will let it charge over night. i unhooked the posative cable from the controller while it is charging..dont know why just felt like i was protection a expensive part till i find out what the deal is.
any advice would be great.
thanks

dougmcp

The cart won't do much if it has dead batteries. Do you know what the pack voltage was?
If not, make sure the charger is charging and try again tomorrow when you have a charge.

kajo

no i dont know the pack charge..sorry.
i will try again tomorrow and see what happens.
thanks for checking in..i will post up good news hopefuly

kajo

charged all night and got the same thing..green light on controller and a loud clicking sound.
i did a search on how to get a pack charge reading on batteries but couldnt find anything..i got some instructions on doing a single check with the charger on and hooked up but i am not sure of what reading is needed and how to get it.
thanks
dave

if it helps the clicking sound is coming from the direction of the controller so i am wondering if one of the solenoids are bad?

kajo

ok after leaving the charger hooked up all day and last night i am getting nothing but a clicking sound still..
i assume the controller is hooked up right as i get a green light so i am thinking it is a solenoid as there are a bunch of them near the controller and that is where the clicking sound is coming from..
is there something else i should be checking or am i on the right path?
thanks
dve